Thursday, November 8, 2007
Random Cute Pictures
I think the following pictures bring us up to date. They are not in any particular order, but October was a weird month anyway without my own camera. Drew has been so much more fun lately now that he is understanding so much more. The other day I told him that mommy had to go potty and he ran to the bathroom and opened the toilet seat!!! I could not believe it. Then on Tuesday, we visited my mom for lunch and we gave Drew a slice of apple. He set it on his tray and proceeded to say "Rock, Rock" and move it like a rocking chair. Today, I put on his socks and he went and got another pair and tried to put them on, so I put on the second pair for him. (Makes me wonder if our house is too cold--maybe he needs some of his own slippers!)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment