Yup, we are adding to our family. This is the sign I made for Bryan to let him in on the news. Since we finally have told all our family, I thought I would let you in on it too. I am due June 6, which puts me at 15 weeks. We are pretty excited about this next chapter in our life!
5 comments:
Wow! Congratulations :)
I think Matt would faint if he walked into a bathroom like that...
Congratulations again :)
Congratulations!!! I am very happy for you both. :)
OK- so its been awhile since I've checked out your blog! Congrats!!!! Sounds like we're only a week apart in our due dates!
I'm thrilled for you and your family.
Blessing!
Amber and Brad
If I had done that to Jared this time, he would have hit his head on the sink as he fell...lol.
Post a Comment