Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am so far behind on posting pictures and stories, that I just have to make a clean break and start with what is current. We have been having so much fun with Drew and Emily. Drew is making all sorts of connections and requests and inquiries. Emily has started moving and rolling all over the place. We are so thankful for our two beautiful children. The other day Bryan and I were hanging out with Drew and Emily and we just marveled at how blessed we are! Another thing we have been enjoying is the interaction between the two, although minimal. Emily loves, loves watching Drew run around. She just laughs and laughs. Drew, on the other hand, will ask "Where's Emmy?" (he can't quite get the "L" out) if she is not in the same room with us.

Here are some big brother, little sister pictures:

Frederik Meijer Gardens
Sharing the camera!
A Fall Day in the Yard

1 comment:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

Love all the pictures, Kate! I especially love that first one of Drew and Emily sitting on the bench. Sometimes (OK, a lot of the time) having two kids can be a lot of work, but I always remember it's all worth it when I watch them interact with each other and see that they really do care about each other.

Oh, and we want to go with you to FMG to see the Christmas trees :)