Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween

On Friday, we headed out to the Gardens in a downpour to meet up with friends for a Hallo-wee ones parade. After the parade, the kids did some crafts. We had a great time with Joe Lightyear and Cole Penguin!
Ladybug Emily
She is such a cutie! This year I decided to dust off the sewing machine and give making costumes a try. I think they turned out well and Drew and Emily loved wearing them around the house to practice saying "Trick or Treat!"

Here are Drew and Emily with their cousin Zander the Sweet Pea!
And Drew the Owl...
Drew really enjoyed going house to house with Lovebug Julia (our neighbor). He got a kick out of which houses had their lights on. When we got home, it seemed like he had just as much fun handing out the candy. "Are the kids going to come again?" he kept asking. He loved giving 2 pieces to everyone!

1 comment:

une autre mère said...

You MADE those costumes?! Incredible! I had no idea you were a seamstress! Very cute. :)