February 17

My busy day started with a 6 month well visit for Zach.
It was quite a crazy morning. I got the kids out to the car when Drew noticed the lights were really dim. I immediately wondered if the car would start. NOPE! Some little person left a light on all night and drained the battery. After calling Bryan, he came to hook up the charger. At the same time, my neighbor was on her way out to bring her girls to the library and instead offered me to take her car and leave the big kids with her. I so appreciate her--thanks Jenny!
At least I had Girls Night to look forward to--
Teri, Brandi, me, Diana, Erin, and Dawn

At least she is eating for two--but seriously,
that dessert is as big as her head!

Amelia "Emmy" Jade
And finally, February 17 is the birthday of our new niece/cousin:
Congratulations Joel and Estie and sister Peytra!
2/17/11 at 11:15p.m. 7 pounds and 8 ounces. 20 inches long.
1 comment:
that's a cute new niece!
Post a Comment