Sunday, March 13, 2011

March

March 13
2nd Laughfest event was Cosby downtown.

Of course it was fun, I was with my handsome man!


March 12
It's a Lego building thing....

1st of 3 Laughfest events we enjoyed started with an unexpected run in
with Bryan's friend from high school. It had been 19 years since they saw each other.
We ran into Isaac Witty at the B.O.B. and he got us into his sold out show!


March 11
Video Coming


March 10
"Love me some Grandpa beard!!"


March 9
Her creativity really comes through.
Of course you need a seat if you are driving a car!


March 8
Aaahhh, this was much needed....

...because of them.
(Don't let her smile deceive you!)


March 7
"Can I help measure you Drew?"

"I will hold Zachary's hand!"
(Thanks Amazon for the box. It provided much entertainment.)

Life size.
(Thanks Amazon for the paper.)

To make you smile-
"Mommy, I drew a picture of you."

No comments: