Thursday, August 23, 2007

A Visit with Friends


This past weekend we made our way over to Oswego, IL to visit my good friend Linnea, her husband John, and their baby Ezra. It was so good to meet Ezra and to see them again. On Friday night, we got to witness Ezra crawl for the first time. Even though Drew was a little busy body and despite the rainy weather on Saturday, we were able to get in a few games and craft time!

2 comments:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

Fun! I didn't know you had that planned. Her little guy is really cute.

I had an idea about our birthdays...wondering if you want to do a *kid free* lunch or dinner out instead of doing gifts this year. Just one more step towards simplification AND some real adult conversation!

Unknown said...

Hi Katie,
How are you? You look like you're doing well too! Drew looks like a sweetie! :)

I heard about the website from someone on thenest.com (theknot.com's married website). I had used theknot to help plan our wedding (I planned it in GR from DC, so the girls there offered good advice, and I check back on there every once in a while.) It wasn't until just recently that I realized the family lives in the GR area (616 area code). It just sounded like a good idea to me, and something that I'd like to support.

Anyway, how are things going? How's your family? I love "catching up with you" via your blog :)

Talk to you soon :)
julie