Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Summertime Fun



On Saturday, we had a great day hanging out with friends to celebrate Addison's 1st Birthday. Summer birthdays are great for pools and sprinklers. Drew didn't really care to get in the pool much, but he had a blast playing in the yard with all the fun toys, including another one of those Little Tike cars. I really need to find one of those at a garage sale or on a super sale. He loves them. As you can see, Addison enjoyed playing in the sandbox after she had her cake. Brandi (Addi's mom) and I made the cake to go with the Flower theme of the party. I must say, this was a fun cake to do. I do have to give all the credit to Brandi for the adorable butterfly she made out of cupcakes.

1 comment:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

I was hoping to see a picture of the flower cake. Nice work! Ella's 1st birthday is only 3 months away...get ready!