Drew has a new game he likes to play. He will come get me, drag me by the hand to a closet, go in the closet and then wants me to shut the door so he can peek out. He even says "Peek." He has gotten so good at this game that he can even shut the closet door all by himself. Once in a while he will bring Andy or Lion in the closet with him. I even had to get in there a few times because he insisted (would not let go of my hand). What a cutie!
3 comments:
This is so cute! One of those things you will always remember about his childhood :)
He is so precious. :) sounds like he is a very creative young man. I hope you are well. :)
Wow! This boy keeps getting cuter and cuter every time I see him-can that be possible? Of course, I am not one bit prejudiced-Ha! Martha said Drew is really on the go now and I can see from these pics how true that is. Love that he is enjoying all the parks; what a creative mind to design his own version of peek-a-boo. Keep up all the fun. Love, Dad and Mom P.
Post a Comment