Friday, July 6, 2007

Shark Attack


Drew cracks us up with his little shark toys. He always seems to find one of his little blue pals and sticks it in his mouth. Most of the time the tail is sticking out because he is chewing/sucking on the head. This time I caught him with a cross bite. Lately, every time we come home from somewhere, Drew will see his big shark stuffed animal and give it a head dive and cuddle with it. He almost expects to see Shark each time we come in the door.

1 comment:

Katie @ the terpblog said...

Cute, cute. I think of Drew now when I see sharks.

To answer your question, I got that little tea set at the toy store downtown Holland (Sandcastle). It was pretty cheap too...$11.

We won't be able to make it this Thursday either :( Yesenia has some extra time off this week, so I am doing lunch with her and Matt's mom on Thursday. Next week is a for sure though because it's a close one for me.