Sunday, July 22, 2007

Playing at the Park

This summer we have been to several different parks to play: sometimes with a group of moms and their children, sometimes with just the three of us, and other times just Drew and I go to the park.


BRIGGS PARK

Lately, Drew has been very excited anytime he sees steps. He says, "Biiiiggg Stteeep."




Swing, Swing is another fun activity at Briggs Park. He laughs and laughs when I say, "I'm gonna get you," each time he swings forward.




HAGER PARK

This was a hot, sunny, breezy Sunday afternoon visit to Hager Park. We invited our friends to join us so Drew and Joe had a blast running back and forth down the bridge.




Hager Park is a pretty unique park. It has this huge wooden structure with steps and bridges, slides, and passages throughout it. Of course, the steps...he loved all the steps!












RIVERSIDE PARK

Friday night, Drew and I went to a picnic in the park with the other Heathly Start Volunteers and thier families. Drew got to score his first touchdown!

For another fun park picture, see my friend Katie's entry about Thursdays in the Park: Park Picture

No comments: