Friday, January 7, 2011

A Picture a Day-January

Happy New Year!

January 1, 2011
My family on New Year's Day. I love these people!


January 2
Jeremy and Eric
Some may say these guys are goofballs (think chest bump when seeing each other in MAN shirts), but I say they are great guys who have and will continue to have an impact on a huge circle of people because of their careers and personalities.


January 3
My least favorite household chore. I do it because I love him!


January 4
Toe discovery and enjoyment!


January 5
Snow Fun! Drew and Emily

January 6
Digital Scrapbooking, here I come! Spent the evening learning more about my new Creative Memories digital scrapbooking software.


January 7
Awe, sharing a moment. And being subject to all things girly when Emily is in charge.



2 comments:

JulieAnn said...

Fun pictures :)

And say hello to Jeremy for me if you see him soon!

Katie @ the terpblog said...

yay! i'm excited! you will find this is really fun. i was looking back at mine the other day and got all emotional - so many little moments that i wouldn't have captured if i wasn't doing this.